2011-05-20

Pargue Market Hall

 

Today I don't really have plan, so I woke up late, took a shower, had my breakfast, then headed to Prague Market. I can easily take the bus to metro station then transfer to tram which goes to the market straight away. That's really nice, so I can see the view on the ground. :) The market was totally different than yesterday. Lots of people and very busy. I looked around first, and found out most of the shops' owners are Asian. :( Doesn't feel good of that. I am in Prague not China!! Then after I bought a bottle of juice from a supermarket looks like ALDI, I found a second-hand shop!! Woohoo! I was so happy that I spent quiet long time inside and kept trying and trying ang trying. Finally I bought some clothes. :p It is quiet cheap! A jean skirt only 60kc! And it's my size haha! Another one is 70kc but too small for me. >< I shouldn't eat that much in Czech. @______@ Just after I decided not to eat too much, I went to a food

CIMG5818 stand and ordered fried noodles. It's quiet cheap. A lot cheaper than the food in the restaurant. But most of them are Asian food otherwise fast food like burger or chips. So I think Asian food is better for me. Anyway, it's not bad, quiet delicious. Although I found out that Czech restaurant loves to put shallot in their dish, not only Asian food, but I can sort of eat the shallot. I think they taste different than the one in Taiwan haha! Or they are less taste? :p

Then I took the tram to Florenze Station again, with the note of bus ticket I need. And bought the tickets from the counter. Although some people said it's cheaper to book from the website, but I don't want to use credit card, and the price is not much different. So, I just bought it. ;) Need to use my crowns anyway.

CIMG5821 Then I don't know what else I can do, so I decided to walk along the street, then I saw Starbucks. "Why not have a cup of Starbucks?" I had my first Starbucks in Czech Republic, double coffee Caramel Frappuccino. The staff was nice. I got a sofa beside the window. Should bring the book with me this morning. >< Never mind, it's too heavy.

Then I went home early again, because tonight is my last night in Prague, so Ricky and Sybille want to take me out for dinner again! Oh my God! This time we went to a bar near the metro station. Apparently they've gone there many times, the waiter knows them. And he only gave us one menu. @______@ But Ricky and Sybille said they don't need it. They already decided what to eat! :p I had a vegetarian dish, dumplings deep fried with egg. I thought it will be a small dish, so I order a small Greek salad as well. Then when my dish was served, it was a lot!! Oh shit! Eat too much again! The dumpling was really nice (it comes out like the "dumpling" in Czech is kind of bread, totally different from Taiwan.) And the salad was really salty. I almost died! But I don't want to waste the food so I finished all of them. I think my kidney must have a hard work tonight. ><

CIMG5828  CIMG5829

Again, the dinner tonight is free. :p

1 則留言:

  1. I GOT UR POSTCARD!!TKS A LOT!!!!I LOVE IT&MISS YOU ~(LOUISE)

    回覆刪除