2011-05-21

Bye Prague, Hello Cesky Krumlov!

 

My bus today is 15:00 in the afternoon. I had nothing to do in the morning, so I didn't wake up early. @@ After breakfast( since I woke up late these days, Ricky made new and fresh coffee for me ><), I read the guide book again( try to find anything interesting in it.) Then around 12 o'clock, I said goodbye to them. It was really nice surfing experience. Sybille said that if I'm coming back to Prague, I am welcome to come back. That's really kind of her, but I already booked a hostel because I don't want to bother them too much. Need to go to the airport in the early morning on Friday. So I think hostel is better. :)

The bus station is near Andel metro station. Found a restaurant near there in Lonely Planet, took the bus to the Dejvicka metro station near our house, then I can take tram number 20 all the way down to Andel. No need to transfer. That's great! I can see the view as well ha! That is why I prefer tram than metro if I am not in a hurry.

CIMG5841  CIMG5842

Banana milkshake plus bagel with lettuce, tomato, cheese and ham.

CIMG5843

    Lonely Planet recommend this. With big screen plays MTV and free wireless. Quiet handy!

    Student Agency's coach is awesome! The seat is a bit bigger than Air Asia I think. From Prague to Cesky Krumlov, 172.6 km( according to Google map), €7,6( book fromq the internet), 3hrs. They have "coach lady" who confirms your ticket and tells your seat number. After we departed, she gave us earphone if you want to watch the movie or listen to the radio. Then she started to ask if anyone wants the newspaper or magazine. After that, you can order a cup of hot drink( coffee, cuppuccino, hot chochlate) for free or you can buy cold drinks. So comfortable!! Such a nice service. I hope we also have this in Taiwan haha!

CIMG5846  CIMG5853

CIMG5856  CIMG5861

Here I come, Cesky Krumlov!! As soon as I arrived here I can't stop taking photos! So beautiful! Although loads of Asian tourists, I still love here so much. I want to come back here one day with Hidde. :)

沒有留言:

張貼留言