2014-06-25

UK-FOOD [MARKET] Matina (St. Nicholas Mkt)

Matina

This is the best food stand at St. Nicholas market. The staff (owner?) is really kind, always says "hello! My friend! What would you like to have my friend?" We had a little chat with him, he comes to the shop around 8-9 in the morning and makes all the food before opening. Fresh, homemade food with local ingredient. I don't see any reason not to have our lunch there. ;)

   St. Nicholas Market                                     Matina. With some seats to eat in.

   Around 11:30 in the morning. If you come here between 12-2, you have to stay in a long queue.
   The kitchen.

   Vegetarian set. Looks fantastic!!

   My lamb wrap.

Their wrap is the best I've eaten in my life! Probably because of the bread they use is freshly made. Not like most wrap, the bread is thicker and has much nicer taste with all the fillings. Yumyum~~

This is definitely our first choice every time we come to St. Nicholas Market!!


沒有留言:

張貼留言