2016-01-19

UK-FOOD [CAFE] Thali Cafe

The Thali Cafe
http://www.thethalicafe.co.uk/

They have five restaurants around Bristol. We usually go to the Montpelier and Clifton ones. Sometimes we will go to the one in Tabacco Factory for lunch because it's close to work.

I have been to Thali Cafe so many times but I didn't take photos every time. Just realized that I don't have many photos about their wonderful food.

Recently I went to them for lunch. At noon they do 'Meal Deal' which only costs £6,50 for an Indian Buroti, a side and it comes with small chai.

I had CHOWPATTY BEACH TANDOORI CHICKEN (Smoky whole spiced Mumbai favourite) and CHAAT MASALA FRIES. The Buroti is not over sauced (I hate when having buroti always ends up with sauce all over my hand and the wrap is very wet at the bottom), and there's rice in the filling so it makes the meal big enough for me.

You can always expect a great atomosphere in Thali when eating out. They also offer Tiffin which H and I think it's a brilliant option (too bad we are only 2 people. If we ever have a party that'll be great to take away from them).

More photos uploads of Thali Cafe:

   



















If you ever visit Bristol, don't miss out Thali Cafe. It's one of the best Indian food in the city!

沒有留言:

張貼留言