2016-01-20

UK-FOOD [BAR] Poco

POCO TAPAS BAR
http://pocotapasbar.com/
45 Jamaica Street
Stokes Croft
Bristol
BS2 8JP

When I checked their website I just realized they have a branch in London! After PieMinister they are the second restaurant I know that open a branch in London from Bristol. :)

Poco is definitely one of my favorite restaurant in Bristol. Tom Hunt, the chef of Poco, is also founder of Forgotten Feast, a Social Enterprise working on projects throughout the UK to revive our cooking heritage and help reduce food waste. We bought his cook book on our first visit there.

Poco's menu is also depends on the season and written on the blackboard wall in the restaurant.

If you are first time in the restaurant, they usually recommend you 3 dishes per person. But really depends on how much you can eat. As the only meat eater in the family, 3 meat dishes all for myself is definitely too heavy for me.

Poco's dining area is not big (only the back of the restaurant is for dining). The front of the restaurant is more for coffee or a drink. If you want to dine there I would recommend to make a reservation.

We are going to miss them so much.

沒有留言:

張貼留言