2014-05-23

UK-FOOD [RESTAURANT] Yume Kitchen

YUME

This Japanese restaurant has two branches. The headquarter is on Cotham Hill which we went on the street food party day. A new branch is on Regent Street.

The lunch meal price is around £4-10. Not a bad price. We ordered Vegetable Maki (sushi), Vegetable Yakisoba and Tempura Udon.

Someone can't wait after my photo. @__@ Their sushi is really, really nice!

Because of the street food party, every restaurant put the tables under the sun. :)

Our main dish was too tasty so I forgot to take the photos. :( 
I strongly recommend my Tempura Udon! With prawns, squids and vegetables, very tasty also very spicy! Their udon is the best I ever had in the UK! Most restaurant's udon I had was a bit sour, I have no idea why. But even the one I cook myself also has weird sour taste...... So nowadays everytime when I cook udon I always put them in the boiling water first then throw away the water...... But their udon doesn't have weird taste. And the seafood in the soup is amazing! Fresh and quite a lot! As the price (£5.90) I definitely recommend!



沒有留言:

張貼留言